Career Opportunities at CBL
INTERNSHIPS & FELLOWSHIPS
The CBL Center for Conservative Women offers paid spring, summer and fall internships to students.
PROGRAM OFFICER POSITION
The CBL Center for Conservative Women is seeking a highly motivated Program Officer to provide conservative students with campus activism resources.
- Recruiting and assisting students to plan lectures at campuses across the country
- Managing the Institute’s Internship Program, including recruiting, hiring, and supervising CBL interns
- Planning and promoting various student seminars and events throughout the year and representing CBL at Conservative Movement events and conferences
- Recruiting students to attend CBL’s regional women’s summits
- Supervising the design, photo shoots, and production of the “Great American Conservative Women Calendar”
- Promoting CBL through social media, email, and personal contact
- Maintaining and updating the student database
Qualified candidates will have:
- 2+ years of post-college work experience
- Experience with campus activism
- Strong writing and public speaking skills
- Demonstrated ability to be organized, detail oriented, and juggle multiple activities and priorities
- Enthusiasm for the Institute’s mission of preparing young women for effective leadership and promoting leading conservative women
- Ability to travel and work nights and weekends when necessary
- A car
- Desire to stay with the organization for a significant amount of time
Salary will be commensurate with previous salary and experience.
Please send cover letter, resume, three references, and salary history to Camille Hart at [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered.