Rewarding Conservative Student Activists
Are you a conservative college woman who is dedicated to promoting conservative principles on campus? If so, the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute is pleased to invite you to join our Luce Society, the program that rewards your campus activism and participation in CBLPI programs.
How it Works:
After officially signing up for the Society, every time you attend a CBLPI program or Summit, speak at a conference, or bring a speaker to campus, you will earn Luce Society points. You can then redeem your points for materials and financial resources to make an even bigger impact on your campus. The more you participate in CBLPI campus activism and programs, the more reward points you will earn.
- Official Luce Society t-shirt (50 points)
- Signed copy of a book written by a leading conservative woman (100 points)
- All-expense paid attendance at a CBLPI Summit with VIP seating (200 points)
- $1000 speaker grant to host a CBLPI speaker on campus (250 points)
Ways to Earn Luce Society Points:
- Writing an article for cblpi.org (10 points per article)
- Attending CBLPI events (25 points per event)
- Attending CBLPI Summits (50 points per Summit)
- Speaking at CBLPI Summits (50 points per Summit)
- Hosting CBLPI speakers on campus (100 points per lecture)
For more information, contact us.