The Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute is seeking a highly motivated Program Officer to provide conservative students with campus activism resources.
- Recruiting and assisting students to plan lectures at campuses across the country
- Managing the Institute’s Internship Program, including recruiting, hiring, and supervising CBLPI interns
- Planning, promoting and recruiting for the various student seminars and events throughout the year and representing CBLPI at Conservative Movement events and conferences
- Recruiting students to attend CBLPI’s regional women’s summits
- Supervising the design, photo shoots, and production of the “Great American Conservative Women Calendar”
- Promoting CBLPI through social media, email, and personal contact
- Maintaining and updating the student database
Qualified candidates will have:
- Experience with campus activism
- Strong writing and public speaking skills
- Experience working within Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Demonstrated ability to be organized, detail oriented, and juggle multiple activities and priorities
- Enthusiasm for the Institute’s mission of preparing young women for effective leadership and promoting leading conservative women
- Ability to travel and work nights and weekends as required
- A car
- 2+ years of post-college work experience is desirable
Salary will be commensurate with previous salary and experience.
The CBLPI Headquarters are located in Herndon, Virginia, and occasional travel is required for this position for recruiting and events. Qualified candidates must send a cover letter, resume, salary history, and three references to Camille Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Location: 112 Elden Street, Suite P, Herndon VA 20170